Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Thursday 8 November 2012

9NOV called ms. drama


Dear Diary


He called me
I didn't pick his first call

I thought he will call again, instantly

but i was wrong
he didn't

Waiting for a quite long time

Phone rang again

I just pick up the phone
He talked like nth
He always did

Then we have dinner with his brother
together

I was wondering
Will he is my husband?
Will we have a picture for future?
Will "we" ?

How long we can stand
for like this
one day didn't contact each other
but second day
like nth happen

We do
We wait for each other to call first
so he wait for me
Because is my wrong
so I have to call him first

again and again
again and again

erhm...
I also don't know 
how long we can stand

tonight dinner
he shows his gentle
he hold my hand
when we are on our way to the restaurant

Only like these circumstances
after sth happen
after we mad
after we hv no see each other for a day
after we miss each other
after we cold down

we can just
FINE
for everything fault that each of us done

How can we do that?
Can this last for ever?

Oopss...
I watch for whole day
vampire diaries
until episode 12
season 1
will continue 13 tomorrow
now is 01:27am

Goodnight World
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment