Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Wednesday 7 November 2012

8NOV called ms. alone


Dear Diary,

I am good today.


I feel alone.
Doing things alone
Pay rental alone
working alone
take the stuff from supplier alone
gv the stuff to the customer alone.
and now writing diary, alone.

Oh yeah...
This was called, single. right?
Called as Single.


Today I can feel you
not around me
ignore me
feel someone missing
doing daily work

without you


whole day 
no even a msg
a call

I still care you
care you will call me and asking me how is our dinner today
because we have a date with yk
you still remember?

Boss called, and i go for work.
indeed, i skip class again.

Why so often, haha
I don't know, or maybe...lazy?

but i will study, no worry.

Tomorrow still a good day.
Morning work again.
But I feel great :)
Feel like someone need me
stay in a place and work
although sometimes is tired

Today
I met a customer
Malay
I served him a dish and he said to me
"thank you, you are so pretty !"
I keep smiling to him

smile with this brow

=D

with this tired face


C:
thank you someone
really did it
and true, is my lovely flavor =]
cocoa milk tea
writing diary with this cup of ochado :)
appreciate and thank you! ^^


going to watch one more episode before I slp
eye bag and dark circle...

you always not gonna, or not even think want to leave me!
TT 

Tomorrow morning
wake up
at least I know I have sth to do :)
going to work
and after that go to study
:)

Tomorrow
will you contact me?
or again
3 days?

I not even dare to think

at least I got things to do

so

do whatever you like

though you choose not to text me

:)

I still live in my life.

goodnight to myself
everything, hope to be okay

and today have a customer order around RM380++
clothes from me
haha
so happy
:)

GOOD NIGHT WORLD
I LOVE ABBY
CHAI SIEW TING
<3

4 comments:

  1. 哈 感想是你的英文真的超好!!
    連用英文寫日記都文筆超好!!
    我羨慕了.....QQ

    好啦 我EMO你EMO怎麼大家都在EMO
    也是一樣給自己一點時間 一點就好喔
    很想念他的時候就想想另一個的他的好
    ((哈哈我最近都這樣做 雖然沒什麼效果
    那個orchado其實是我叫他買給你的啦 =目
    哈哈 還有10杯放在你心裡 如果orchado真的會讓你開心 =)))

    為了我們的universal出國行
    現在一定要加油!!!我們有動力了 OH YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCHADO不是他买来的 是朋友看到我status以后买给我的
    哈哈哈 英文好吗?还好啦
    正在努力修行中......
    没有emo啦 就这样 想天天写 哈哈
    不过黑眼圈还真深><因为半夜才有mood写 :)
    加油加油 现在加油以后才有的享受 :)

    going off to bed, good night girl =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 好啊 天天寫 雖然你不可能堅持很久 =DD
      哎 你變很美了啦
      最重要是瘦很多很多很多!!!!!
      現在加油以後享受-->說得太對了
      就秉持這個信念到畢業吧 加油xDD

      Delete
    2. 嗯 ^^ 其实没有瘦叻 肥回来了
      哈哈哈
      有变美吗?还好啦 大家都变了啦啦
      嘻嘻
      爱你 我们一起加油
      今天看到sim yee post skydiving 真爽
      我也要有那么一天 :)

      Delete