Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Wednesday 14 November 2012

15NOV



Dear Diary

Today
totally have fun
movie
and 
hot spring

The time I writing blog is 2:15am
so 15 nov
 watching movie on 14 nov
some people say is Movie Valentines Day
but not watching romance movie :(
watch cold war
=D
with ivy, mongru and yitsin
in station 18
Ipoh

At noon
hv lunch in vegan life
then go Ipoh
buy ticket
3:40pm
sit forth row
very near from the screen
0.0

then walk around and saw this
hehe
too pretty and love it <3
I bought it 
to put my cosmetic
C:

Then we watch movie

after movie we hungry again
eat KIMGARY


hehe
milk + milo ice blended

and eat white sauce + brocolli
thank you for suggest me what should I eat and help me order
:)
long time no this feel dy

each time go for dinner
sure I am the one to take order
and he go look for the seat and sit
"^"

then we leave to hot spring
first try
totally new experience
feel my skin so soft now
haha

after bathing ^^

initial plan 
pub
but plan change
sit in the MCD
chit chat
:D
nice feeling
^^

thank you for giving such a wonderful day
^o^
love you all
<3

pretty IVY you deserve better
don't put yourself into a tough situation
goes with your heart
love yourself

and I 
not gonna think too much
:)

goodnight to myself
and sweet dream 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment