Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Monday 12 November 2012

13NOV


Dear Diary

This picture looks happy
hehe
:D


Morning wake up
no more drink water
use 50cents fill 3 bottles only
why become so expensive dy
... ...
drink water also need money
$$$$
I miss home
no need pay for drink

><



Yeah!
start study liao
finish chp 1 only
wahaha
must faster
:(

Dinner with vicki
^.^
long long time no dinner
we rob a car and drive !

oh so happy
vicki keep saying my boss steady
: boss, appreciate hor
haha
if not 
we can't go there lo...
just realise so far and dark there
LE YI vege restaurant makan makan
chit chat
so happy
haha
talking about running man
giraffe
haha
so funny

then go Jim Fashion top up
RM300
viuvit~
so happy
and take stuff to customer


Walking back to home
thank you vicki hold the umbrella all the way
 hehe 
^0^
you so lovely
:D
although raining and our leg keep got many sand
but happy chit chatting
hiak hiak
have a good good night


will this angle looks like straightened up my nose?
wahahaha


Actually I don't like 
become the last commenter
after chit chat
if you wanna slp
can simply say 
I tired dy
then I will know and say bye bye
if you say goodnight and bb dy
...seems like I am annoying
haha
because really don't like become the last comment
same with I want to hang your phone before you hang mine
girls always do this
and "rational" is uncoupled from girl's mind
:p

yeah
is forgiven
in terms of 
you never be in love before
wahahahaha
XD


Long long time ago
Before be in love
I never say goodnight to anyone
exclude my family members

Good night is a very intimate word
to me
just say to someone
but I changed

and I should change back

no more goodnight




my most lovely picture
with little tattoo
*3*

goodnight to me
:)
muacksss~~






No comments:

Post a Comment