Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Friday 16 November 2012

17NOV



Dear Diary

Today
I am so lazy
sleep whole day
exclude night
gotta work

Afternoon
he suddenly show up
and buy me lunch
although just rice+timun+egg

^^
and watch running man together

whenever he back hometown and first time get back here
sure hug me very very tight

Thanks god
I still have my enchantment
hiak hiak


I got my external hard disk
!!!

hehe
500GB
thanks to TERRY Pang
cost me RM189
><

Not feeling like want to talk today
I have two ulcers
on my lip
and
a little bit fever
I fever dy...
TT_TT


Tomorrow have to work morning and night
><

Assignment
I almost finish you
left conclusion
only
How to write conclusion...haiz

And I didn't go for badminton tonight
:(
I forget I left my bicycle in school 
and no transport back from complex
Amelio
next time la
^^

And just now
saw verene yong playing pool
so nice

hv to jio vinxent, terry those people play pool too
hehe

fever fever go away from me
goodnight 
<3


00 : 48



3 comments:

  1. i got an external hardisc here
    1TB just cost me NT$2799 ><

    every boy has his own method to love his GF
    ur boy oso
    gald to noe he still treats u so good !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1TB almost have this price here..but I don't think I can fit 1TB, so didn't buy it. And cost me more...:( no money...haha
      miss you !!
      he always does..just I am the problem one..need more and more :(
      ^^

      Delete
    2. u finally wake up from EMO !!!!
      congratzzzzzz !!!!!!
      so happy u can keep smiling ><

      Delete