Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Wednesday 21 November 2012

21NOV




Dear Diary


Before Product Management presentation
I took this picture
hehe



Although just wake up in the early morning
and 
my face look dropsy
><




loooooooove the feeling of curly hairs
hiak hiak



Want to take such photo long long time ago
Face without smile
with thick lips
!!!



I should tied up my hair to make my face longer
better than short and fat face><







Late to the presentation
Ms. Jenny still good to us
Luckily my part doesn't have any problem when I finish present
wohooo~~
happy day
^^




Being praise my Ms. Jenny for wearing formal presentation code
and
I am wearing high high heels too
haha




After present direct go to
International Marketing Mid term text
><
40MCQ
just like that 
LOL






Dinner with Wallance and YK
happy dinner
and
pasar malam
xD

Thx god no rain anymore
wahaha






Yeah!!
Got my vampire diaries season 2 & 3 dy~
thank you for your show on early in the morning 
to check out whether I am still fever
><
@@
still got a little bit
><
but is sweet #><#
thank you for suddenly show up
(touch)
^3^





Goodnight 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment