Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Monday 19 November 2012

19NOV




Dear Diary

Today is a 
pretty day
<3


Make up to school
Too bored of my life
Pretty go to school make my day!



Met Jason (another Jason from event)
then we study together
Just realize we are on the same class of business ethics
haha
C:



After class 7:30pm
Raining
So I rush from school
Under wet hair conditions
I took this picture
wahaha xD




Like this feeling
x)






Take the stuff to the customers
3 customers
^^
and finally take my RM110
=B






Msg from Mr. Teo
“ I feeeeeeeeeeeeel sooooooooooooo loooooooooost ”

haha

To satisfied his request and make him happy
I tagged my photo to him
finally he smile
really an EMO KING
!!!






&
too hungry
dy
MY DINNER
<3

wahaha
feel very nice
:P


never try this before
and haven't try, yet


yeah 
^^
happy

*3*

Actually is this video make me make up for today
wahaha
I like the music so much
CUTE
!!!
and pretty make up
=]


&
congrats to my third sis
happy one year anniversary
^^
2011/11/19
love each other forever 
and
the baby always cute
BEST WISHES to you and your family
stay healthy
!! 



Goodnight lor
opppsss...haven't finish watch "Takers'
:(



Sweet Dream
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment