Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Friday 9 November 2012

9NOV called ms. aloma


Dear Diary

I didn't touch any books or slides today
and skip for product management tutorial class
and
I am gonna off to bed
soon

assignment, I haven't done yet
tutorial presentation, sounds like annoying
but group leader is much more care than me
so...
we have to work hard
But 
I am so lazy to work hard
What should I do?

Thx Jason morning call and then I go for work
as a busboy
or should I call busgirl?
haha
I know not funny

Arhm...
tired day
make my day
watch drama for half day

Tomorrow night sam js birthday
and been invited join his birthday party in taiphon
theme: pyjamas
so
I will just appear a while tomorrow
and 
I hv the excuse to go out and study in cafe
ya
I should study now or else too late


And I play my love song today when working
Jason Walker "Down"
I love this song so much
crazy for that

now 9:38pm
I am tired
and maybe tomorrow will be morning called again by Jason
and...
go for work

before I sleep
listen to my lovely song first
=D

Goodnight world
Have a good rest, Abby
Night <3
(ps/aloma means alone&drama ;D)


No comments:

Post a Comment