Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Thursday 15 November 2012

16NOV




Dear Diary



Sometimes



I



have



the



desire



being



doted



by 



others








Are you doing that now?
Caring me?



I keep telling myself

i _ _ o s _ _ _ _ e



The truth is always HURT
and
I was forced to know the TRUTH
the truth
that 
I would rather you
keep as secret forever

of course
huajie
you are good and simple
btw
thx for telling me
and I am enjoy my despondency now


Sth is not gonna to say
not glad to share
better not to list down
or else I will recall when I read this


I would never DERISION someone
NEVER EVER
so pls don't do this to me

because 
you are so dirty
in my mind
and
ALWAYS
been smirch

You will be someone
just nothing
to me

Everyone has their mum
Everyone has been child
so 
not laughing others
because you do not know the feeling
and
you will only know
when you being laughed

and you only know repine
Is it nice?
tasty?














I am not perfect

but I keep trying
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

is tiring

</3


00 : 10

No comments:

Post a Comment