Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Tuesday 20 November 2012

20NOV




Dear Diary


Oh...
I love this photo, either.
Although no eye bags doesn't look like me
:D


Tomorrow exam
Presentation
Haven't prepare yet...




Tired...
11am have to present
Means 10 sth I hv to wake up
... ...
><






Today whole day class
lunch RM3.5
snacks RM5.1
just now dinner cup noodle RM1.8
oh...
today is the day I spent most...
><
:(




Got to prepare the presentation
Finish watch taker and just realize I had watched it before !




Today
No exception
Get wet in the rain while on the way back home
I enjoy the rain if I bring the cup
or else I will choose to take bus home
:(
I don't really like get my head and hair wet by the rain
:(




A little bit headache these few days
Have to study again
Final coming soon
...........................



How I wish I love reading
My hobby is reading
...






Today I LINE to " Him"
I said 
"Long time no see (^_^)v"
wait for your reply
Hope we still friend
although have been not contact for two years






Goodnight
<3


22 : 51

No comments:

Post a Comment