Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Saturday 10 November 2012

11.11



Dear Diary

Today is Sam JS birthday
my boss
Happy birthday to you
!!!

Celebrate in Taiphon
first time
they rent for whole second floor

The day I fully play Pool
So happy and enjoy it
:)

Appreciate they buy me french fries cuz I am vegetarian
and drink caffe mocha instead of Garlsberg
they treat me so nice
=D

And most of them drunk
And do sth crazy
oh yeah...
pajamas party
so all the girls and boys wearing pajamas
some of them
 really sexy

Actually is the day I feel I am adult
celebrating with smoke, beer, beauty, hug here and there, left bra
not just simply celebrating with friends, cake happily

erhmm
many girls smoking
that I initially know them and they were just nice

and
I know many new friends here

But I played happy enough with my pool
I feel I am really improved!


Yit Sin going to finish his study in this year
and intern by next year
so
I will definitely miss him
a good guy
and a good boss
hope you can come celebrate my 21st birthday party
although still don't know where to celebrate yet
haha =D




And weiyang back to hometown dy

now 3.34am
goodnight
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment