Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Saturday 17 November 2012

18NOV



Dear Diary

Today work for whole day
* ^ *

Jason morning call again
@@

When reach vegan life in the morning
my boss say
"today wear too sexy dy, later don't let customers order last for 5 minutes"
haha
he is so cute
no clothe to wear
no choice
and no sexy at all
lol

and 
huiyi says
" Today is Saturday !! We should happy and wear pretty because Sunday off day ! "
today lunch huiyi's bihun
very nice 
^^



and evening shift
Jason driving is killing me
I can't slow down my heart beat even I had arrived restaurant for 10 minutes
so scary
O.0

and I burn my hand
><
TT^TT

and I play ice on my hand
really hurt
TT^TT


dinner
ba gu cai
really spicy enough
*..*
I love the taste of its spicy
burn my stomach





and finish my assignment within one and half hour






and terry pang birthday
!!!

initially we have no transport to go to his house
in eastlake
but after asking weng woh daddy
yeah
he can make it
^^
so
me & vinxent & terry & wengwoh
wahahaha
celebrate terry 23rd birthday !!

we have know each other 1yr 1month
but our friendship is so deep
thank you terry appear in my life
and so nice to meet you
!! 
^^


what he mention is like a movie pose...



erm....my technic of taking picture quite....bad




yeah ^^Y
from unknown 5 last year until today
friendship forever
:)


my dream photo
taking while playing pool
^^
wahaha



hehe
really happy with them
^^

appreciate lastly we got the transport go for celebration with terry pang
:D

best wishes to vinxent chin and stella choo
wahaha



and someone appear in vegan life today
RRL
haha

waiting for season 2 vampire diaries
who can gv me?
> <
specially buy external hard disk for you
" vampire diaries "


emo kills my life
no more emo
* V *

&
thx for your msg
" dardar "
and asking me where am I then
^3^




Goodnight
siew ting
C:




No comments:

Post a Comment