Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Sunday 11 November 2012

12NOV


Dear Diary

I miss my daddy

Today watch one episode of vampire diary only
so the usage of english maybe not so powerful

argh...
my stomach still pain
headache because beer
stomach ache because coffee

argh...
Finally I done presentation slide for tutorial

Start study by tomorrow
=D
International marketing
I don't like you :(
but you appear in my life
so I will try best to love you
:)

Today 
breakfast lunch and dinner 
are
bread
><

good one

time to diet..
and the bread is not nice!
how come><
 and want expired soon
arh~~

after Alumni event
many people add me
you don't even know me why add me
eiyer...
don't like

miss someone tonight
will this unfair to him?
If I were him, I will sad
deeply

and yit sin want jigsaw
like a child
wait for next year la
haha
XD

lack of water..
tomorrow morning hv to fill up 
TT

goodnight and sweet dream 
I love myself so much
kiss *3*

No comments:

Post a Comment