Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Tuesday 13 November 2012

14NOV




Dear Diary

Today wake up
early in the morning
7:38am
sleep back again


Today I feel weird
of myself
should I
?


I feel bored of my life
I want travel
to the country
with different culture
different kind of people
I want walk on the street without wearing shoes in Australia
I want walk around and shopping without woman's undergarment 
designed to support the breasts in US

I want skydive in Sdyney
I want bungy in new zealand
I want get my visa approval work and live in switzerland
my dream country
I want greeting with kiss when in foreign country
I want have a different live
I don't like a stable live
because I haven't found a single person to let me stable
or a people
I love


romance 
I pursue of it

I have no direction in my life, yet
more and more friends complete some goals in their list
so far, I have done nth
and studying
boring life

I want to try sth new and fresh
I want step out
of this country
I am sick of this
... ...


When I was young
I wish marry to a foreigner
and hv a hybrid baby
and why foreigner always so handsome
and sexy...



haiz....
I should know more friends
play badminton on Friday
with amelio
I miss the feeling of swim
tennis
basketball
I miss Lieu Zhen Lit
play basketball with me
TT
although he is playing volleyball 
best spiker in johor team 
I miss the time we can talk everything to you








I miss you again
flylovejay




miss you 
miss the time we together


chit chat 
deep of heart
we can talk everything
miss the night I can talk nonsense to you
talk everything that make my heart discomfort

tired

and so do you

I want listen to your story
Lets cry and hug together
Let me be fragile for one night

I need someone's hug




wear my sister's wedding gown

the gown
so pretty
using a cord to tie up the gown
behind of the gown

one day
one of the 
future's day
is my day

hope so

goodnight






3 comments:

  1. im playing badminton here everyday
    hahaha oso for keep fit larhh
    new year holiday let's exercise together !!

    love ur pic more n more
    ur skill really improve n got a lot of feel ><
    miss the night we chat n mask-ing together...

    i hope the day to attend ur wedding too
    we have the right to have happiness
    BEST WISHES FOR YOU really !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...everyday oh! good :D
      yeah...lets play together

      haha...writing skill improve?
      we have too many nightsss together dy
      haha
      but i remember the night we masking together

      I hope yours too
      and for sure
      you will be my sister^^
      best wishes to you, either :)

      Delete
    2. haha i have to become better and better
      or else i will feel sorry to myself =(

      actually EMO can let u understand more than b4
      writing skill improve too =DDD
      haha tat night masking with aircon so comfortable!

      haha i have to accompany u whole wedding!!
      but plz dun too suddenly hahaha

      Delete