Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Saturday 24 November 2012

24NOV

I am the middle one
Who wants to stand beside me?






Dear Diary


Middle of the night
(although just 19 : 28)
I have a feeling to study Business Ethics
How weird is !!



Business Ethics
is quite nice
to study
full of story
and
is time to






Just finish my midterm today afternoon
well
20MCQ
heard that Darren said
1-10 answers are B
argh...
let it pass
... ...
(wind blow)
forget it




back from exam
go to tesco
with vicki
buy sth to eat
and
go to photoshoot
we are foon yewrian
haha
^^


full day
wait for my dinner now
^3^


watch drama first
wahaha






feel like
...true



enjoy my night
goodnight
<3

2 comments:

  1. i want to stand bside you !!!!
    red hat tat one ^_____<
    remember my soul oways with you =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. then right handside let ainee be
    later chuen yee jealous...
    haha
    tq ^^
    muacks~~ <3

    ReplyDelete