Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Sunday 18 November 2012

18NOV Ms. Sleepy

My name "ting"



Dear Diary


Sleep whole day again
Exclude the time we have lunch and dinner
...


very focus on putting the chili sauce into noodles
=.=
xD



Afternoon
he reached and I still sleeping
@@
and he keep saying hungry want to lunch
then we have only one choice on Sunday
then I suggest
mian dui mian
^3^

Before we step into the shop
just finish park our bicycle
then he just go straight on to the shop

I stopped him by saying
'yala yala...you now alone go for lunch, no need wait me one !'

haha
xD
then he very paiseh
with paiseh smile face
turn back
and drag my hand
><
hmm...




long long time din't eat dy
;D


yeah
my vege soup
hehe
and dabao zhai e for dinner




keep sleeping
for whole day
night he come
realize I haven't cook the rice
><
then he go downstairs take the rice cooker and cook

oh...
I am so lazy
I am a lazy girlfriend
><
TT^TT


want sleep again too....
before sleep have to study a while
tomorrow business ethics again...
boring class
@ ^ @



&
yeah
finally I hv my vampire diaries season 2 3 4
supplier
wahahaha
xD



goodnight
<3
sweet dream :)


23 : 57

No comments:

Post a Comment