Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Monday 26 November 2012

27NOV

Picture of the day.
Am I cute?
xD







Dear Diary


Class dismiss within 15minutes.
Take bus to the school and luckily fetch back by huiling
^^
or else
...
and luckily I didn't cycle to school
or else
...








How come I can angry with him for his every single words?

How come he can pissed me off so easily?







&

Why you called me?
For listening to me
all about me
...
and saying that
miss me and ask for genting trip

Should I accept the invitation?
but you always look like ignoring me
Let me have a kind of feel
" Annoying "


I am not that good
but not that bad, either.
The answer, I keep for myself.
Enjoy your thinking of mine personality.
I will try to
not care.






Some people start looking for FYP group member.
Oh god
I have no one to choose
:'''(







New design of bloggie
New feeling
<3
Goodnight
...




00 : 08



1 comment:

  1. I LIKE YOUR PIC
    BIG BIG BIG LIKE =))))
    REALLY ENVY UR ENG SO NICE ><

    ReplyDelete