Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Tuesday 27 November 2012

27NOV before12

oh...I  ♥ this. ;)





Dear Diary




Normal day, today.
Daily routine.
Kher Shin fetch me back
yeah
&
I left my bicycle in school
hehe
: E




Should I bangs my hair ?
Too messy and too long to me.
><




Ate two sandwiches today, milo and chocolate tart.
Waste a lot money $$$$$
><




As nicco said
I tried to be romantic
I try.
*A*







Searching for AirAsia ticket
for Tawau, Sabah
but lowest fare of ticket price sold out.
><
RM77 only
... ...





Exam
Study
You know?
I prefer sleep
^V^





I said 
' We go watch twilight in cinema ! '

He said
' Why so trouble? Wait for download. 
Or else you back JB after exam and direct go watch, still available. '

... ...







Updated to SCM music player
Totally like my new design on Bloggie
<3
Goodnight
<3



23 : 20

4 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈 try ur best ^___<
    我也很喜歡你blog的design...尤其是旁邊的雪花!!
    哈哈哈 還有那個音樂怎麼弄成我按來按去都不會不見的?
    你真是blogspot神人 0-0 還是很好聽的音樂

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我本来还想弄左边也有雪花的说~不过弄不到><
    不懂耶~可能就是不会不见的吧 哈哈哈
    我也是很喜欢这些歌 都是vampire diaries的歌 :)
    嘻嘻 哪里是blogspot神人 o.0
    第一首很好听 Down
    这个SCM不错用耶 哈哈哈哈 可以试试看

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 歌真的很好聽!!!!
      我回家跟你拿英文歌..很久很久沒有update了><
      還有vampire diaries的戲順便跟你拿好啦xDD
      哈哈 什麼是SCM??
      我喜歡雪花啦~幫我弄~~~

      Delete
    2. 我也没用很多首 哈哈哈 来来去去就这几首><
      vampire diaries 强力推荐!!!
      SCM就是这个music player的名字 哈哈哈
      其实你点那个雪花就可以拿到code了耶~放进as HTML那里就可以了 :D

      Delete