Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Thursday 29 November 2012

30NOV


Dear Diray





International Marketing
10% quiz
sucks
... ...




Damn sad
When realize the 5marks answer is inside the slide
&
although only true and false can also hard like that
argh... ...




Business Ethics
International Marketing
I tiring of you both
... ...
only product management treats me good TT






I don't like you (y) her picture
haiz....
don't know why
I am a small-minded
just "her"
...
I should let him go
... ...







Just finish a big and tough and surprise job
hope you like it
Big surprise will leave to you
:)






watch one episode
off to bed
another good day waiting for me
................................................
<3








00 : 00

1 comment:

  1. haha i wonder wat the surprise is ><
    really like ur pic in every diary !!
    cant waiting to see you !!!

    ReplyDelete