Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Tuesday 4 December 2012

4DEC


Dear Diary




Today
suppose we have our celebrating
of one year three month
...suppose


or maybe not
maybe
we used to it already

when was our last time celebrating?






I saw
you are
reading
:)

and I snap it down
hehe


You browse your football page
and

_ _    _ _ _ _





I almost cry
and I did
after you gave me the slip

I go to the uncle Jason there fill up the water
first time

I know where is it dy
:'')









Story different
I cycle back alone
although I feel scary
although...












I still remember
when we were together
last year
we cycle back from school
we reach my house
and you see me going inside
then you cycle back
That was first time











separate
can let us see clearly

and
feel
the feeling
of
how we start
how we love








tears shed nonstop









No longer belongs to
It always beautiful




00 : 12
5dec
but I wish write the tittle as 4dec
:)

I promise sleep earlier
:')





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment