Don't be the perfect one


Be the right one





ENTER

Saturday 1 December 2012

2DEC


Dear Diary



Drinking Malta
Writing Blog
Read the slides
and the weather just nice, cold
C:



My dinner :)
Porridge
hehe
very nice
accidentally found I hv a pot
I think I can use this pot to cook rice
yahoo~
then need not to use housemates' rice cooker
:(
Try it tomorrow
:)






Half day studying
... ...
Today I am a hunger
I feel so fast hungry...
and seek for the food
><



and just come back from outside guard house
met Aaron and yongwei
buy a dousha bao :)
not nice...

drinking half tin of Malta

feel so peaceful

I can hear the silence





having a good good night
:)
nothing better than plus watch an episode of vampire diaries 
Here I come...
hehe><







Goodnight
<3





00 : 34

No comments:

Post a Comment